Monday 16 July 2018

The 'MiLE Project' Song




Voice, Music: Fatima Bourhim Mesaoudi 

Lyrics (Khoi Nguyen): 

Goodbye my friend! I’m going home I’ll be back in Greece in Rome To visit all, the lovely streets Hear the voice of your happy feet
I was never here alone Around green trees and white stone All the time inside the day I see you smile without delay
To the days that keep to go When we wish, “helou, don’t go” And Maria waits at the gate Cus she knows that we are late
Goodbye to our yawning face When we wake up, in the eating space To the breakfast with warm toast This is what I’ll miss the most
Gustavo Kostas Maria Helena Chris Alicia Dolina Basim Zuzana Adela Maria-Franceska
David likes Konstantina Lili from Bulgaria Patrik is a Mountaineer That’s the names of people here Monika’s so great, we have two Helena Plays the guitar too Karel is a little shy Andreas is one big tough guy
Marianna Olga Velina Patricia Mate Stelios Sebastian Javi Fatima Kruno Ziga, Chris and Khoi
Vera Licia Anicka Are the last names we sing here There are thirty six of us Thirty six goodbyes to say
Goodbye my friend! I’m going home I’ll be back in Greece in Rome To visit all, the lovely streets Hear the voice of your happy feet

No comments:

Post a Comment